Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

fusiliers bayonet?

Article about: hello i have found this bayonet(for almost fourty \\$) on a flo markt near polish wroclaw(german breslau) the blade looks similiar to a fusiliers bayonet m60 but the hilt looks inverted or was

Default fusiliers bayonet?

hello i have found this bayonet(for almost fourty $) on a flo markt near polish wroclaw(german breslau) the blade looks similiar to a fusiliers bayonet m60 but the hilt looks inverted or was fixed from a s71 bayonet.the regimental markings were decoded as 7 reserve regiment 2 kommpanie wich was stationed in liegnitz([url=http://wiki-de.genealogy.net/RIR_7)near]RIR 7) near of wroclaw.in furhter searching a have found the informations that fuslilers also stationed in liegnitz(Liegnitz.pl :: portal historyczny miasta Legnicy :: if the hilt from s 71 bayonet was mixed with fusliers blade isn't it strange that the fusiliers and reserve regiment stationed in the same city?maybe this is an era modification or repair?also the blade looks little shorter and thinner than the standard m60 blade,the pipe looks little curved when in other examples it is straight.the last three photos were attached to comparison.do anyone seen this type of manipulation or repair?some strange fusion of bayonets or maybe not?what do you think about it?the condition is poor but it's directly proportional to price.
    best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture fusiliers bayonet?   fusiliers bayonet?  

fusiliers bayonet?   fusiliers bayonet?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement fusiliers bayonet?
    P
    Many

i've looked under the leather there is a greater hole than the blade so it looks like someone shortened the wider section of the blade and fixed it to the hilt,but why?the standard s 71 hilt should accomodate the fussliers blade,but i may be wrong.and what is strangest after the multiple modifications and connetctions,sold the bayonet for fourty dollars.by the way my friend have a s98 bayonet with a strange pipe which starts directly form the crossguard too(second photo)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture fusiliers bayonet?   fusiliers bayonet?