Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

German Fieldcap

Article about: Dear friens, here I'm again to search help for me.....I've buyed this cap and I'd like to know what do you think about.I have a doubt.I can't insert this cap in a ''type''...I want to say :

Default German Fieldcap

Dear friens,

here I'm again to search help for me.....I've buyed this cap and I'd like to know what do you think about.I have a doubt.I can't insert this cap in a ''type''...I want to say : what model is??I red and studied on a website ( I don't know if forum's rules allow to say the name...) the tipologies but there is something strange....the colour for example is very blue...much more than in photos.
    I red that first of WW1 they were in ''colours'' and afterwards , during WW1 in feldgrau....but what is? A 1910 model? I don't know....I only know that it's private fabrication and it is possibly saxon.Excuse me for my english but it's not my mother Language........thank you for your helpfullness.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Fieldcap   German Fieldcap  

German Fieldcap