Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

GFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniform

Article about: Hi All, one of the best WW1 uniforms IMO, unfortunately it is not the Arabesque Larish style collar patches, but I believe these collar tabs are properly The honorary Collar patches for The

Default GFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniform

Hi All, one of the best WW1 uniforms IMO, unfortunately it is not the Arabesque Larish style collar patches, but I believe these collar tabs are properly The honorary Collar patches for The 1st Foots Guard Regiment. If incorrect please advise. GFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniform[ATTACH=CONFIG]715484[/GFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformATTACH]GFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniformGFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniform
    Regards SK
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GFM Wilhelm Kaisers WW1uniform  

?

Thanks for those pic's.
    I really like the kaisers Haube. It beautiful. I'm DROOLING!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Is this in the museum in the Netherlands ?

A shame that all of the awards have been removed from the tunic. From the number of loops on it, it must have been Very impressive.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Is this in the museum in the Netherlands ?
    Hi Steve, The museum is in Berlin. The German History Museum adjacent Museum Island. They do not have many TR items, what they have maybe 50% fakes.
    Most of the WW1 uniforms etc seem to be original. Strange somewhat as it was bombed and looted. The Russians were also allowed to send home items but they collect clothes and foot wear as they were mere poor peasants etc
    Regards SK

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    A shame that all of the awards have been removed from the tunic. From the number of loops on it, it must have been Very impressive.
    Hi Wagriff, totally agree, all that Brass would have set it off. Some lucky or well off guy has these medals in their collection.
    Regards SK

Great images, yet again SK ! as William says, it would look even more stunning if his awards were still attached ! I must of missed this museum when I was there....love to see it !
    Prost ! Steve.