Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2

Article about: Gregg and Scott,,thanks for trying to get this thread going,I know there are some great medals out there,but where are they????????????............Dave H

Default How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2

I am sure there are a lot of great medals out there,here is one of my favorites...I believe it is a Saxony War Merit Honor Cross with combattants ribbon.....................Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2   How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2  

How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2   How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2  

Last edited by SADolch; 06-12-2012 at 04:58 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2
    P
    Many

Default Re: How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2

This medal is a Veterans Commemorative Victory Medal,I have heard it called the ..."Crowning Victory Medal"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2   How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2  

The Cross of King Ludwig...instituted on Jan. 7th 1916 by king Ludwig 111 of Bavaria as a Commemorative to thank all those who performed particular merit for the Army or General welfare of the Homeland either official or voluntary activities.

...Friedrich 11 Grossherzog Von Baden...........silvered copper medal with original ribbon for Merit..............

Austrian Military Medal of Merit....also know as the Signum Laudis medal,which in Latin means "Sign of Praise"

Good ideal for a thread.
    All I have to contribute is this silver merit cross.

I would like to see what others may have.
    Attached Images Attached Images How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2 
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Hi Greg.......Nice silver Merit Cross............I guess there isn't much interest for a thread so.......... i will end with a Iron Cross of Merit and a 1st class with crown......DAVE H

How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2   How about a thread on German ,Austrian medal's before WW 2  

Hi Greg.......Nice silver Merit Cross............I guess there isn't much interest for a thread so.......... i will end with a Iron Cross of Merit and a 1st class with crown......DAVE H

That 1st class cross is a real looker
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

I can contribute a few
    This is a Prussian Pre WW1,but Post 1870 bar

Baden 1870 Bar

Spanish Civil War Bar

Lübeck Hanseatic Bar