Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

How much does a Pickelhaube cost?

Article about: I'm intresting to know how much they sell for as im planing of getting one, one day

Default How much does a Pickelhaube cost?

I'm intresting to know how much they sell for as im planing of getting one, one day

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How much does a Pickelhaube cost?
    P
    Many

Default Re: How much does a Pickelhaube cost?

the go fore big different prices i see them from 250 gbp to 2000 gbp from time to time so better you try to find out wath kind you want

There is alot of different type of pickelhaube and condition make a difference .(date,officer ,regiment just more info )
    You need to give us more detail.

Whitehunter.....hurry, as prices are rising, fast !...it does rather depend on condition, State and rank, try to obtain one in the best condition your budget can stretch to...for example, a Model 1915 Prussian Infantry version is probably the best to start with, at around £300 for a complete example (chinstrap,cockades,interior), followed by an Model 1895 example at around £350-400, Prussian Officers start at around £550-600+. Beware, plenty of fakes/reproductions around, post if you find one. Other States, i.e. Bavarian,Baden, Wurttemburg atract a premium on top the stated prices at around £50-100 more, however, it is possible to source either models for say between £160-220, thes will be sound but may be missing parts, front badges, cockades,chinstrap etc, these can be sourced separatly. Always purchase one with an interior, and remember dealers prices will be higher than private sales. Hope that helps, it is rather a complicated subject !...check out this site for the style and variety of Pickelhaubes that exist, the more exotic, the dearer the helmet ! Kaiser's Bunker
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Whitehunter.....hurry, as prices are rising, fast !...it does rather depend on condition, State and rank, try to obtain one in the best condition your budget can stretch to...for example, a Model 1915 Prussian Infantry version is probably the best to start with, at around £300 for a complete example (chinstrap,cockades,interior), followed by an Model 1895 example at around £350-400, Prussian Officers start at around £550-600+. Beware, plenty of fakes/reproductions around, post if you find one. Other States, i.e. Bavarian,Baden, Wurttemburg atract a premium on top the stated prices at around £50-100 more, however, it is possible to source either models for say between £160-220, thes will be sound but may be missing parts, front badges, cockades,chinstrap etc, these can be sourced separatly. Always purchase one with an interior, and remember dealers prices will be higher than private sales. Hope that helps, it is rather a complicated subject !...check out this site for the style and variety of Pickelhaubes that exist, the more exotic, the dearer the helmet ! Kaiser's Bunker
    Prost ! Steve.
    That is a very good site,I have look at it a few time for info.

Hello, thanks for all your comments. Not sure which one i would go for but im going to start putting away a little bit of money each week.

Thanks for sharing the Link i'm just about to have a look

John

i know of a source for a field grey fitted em pickelhaub with all parts and complete for about $700 in very good condition,,,email me if you are interested,,,boxcarbob3945@yahoo.com