Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

I am searching for info on Landsturm Infanterie Regiment Nr. 11 assigned to 8. Armee in 1916!

Article about: Hi guys, I am looking for any information on Landsturm-Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 11, especially II. Bataillon (XI / 23). Ldst. I.R. Nr. 11 was comprised of Landsturm Infanterie Bataillons (XI

KSH
    ?

Default I am searching for info on Landsturm Infanterie Regiment Nr. 11 assigned to 8. Armee in 1916!

Hi guys,

I am looking for any information on Landsturm-Infanterie-Regiment Nr. 11, especially II. Bataillon (XI / 23).

Ldst. I.R. Nr. 11 was comprised of Landsturm Infanterie Bataillons (XI / 22) and (XI / 23).

They were part of the 8. Armee in Latvia in August 1916 at least.

I appreciate all information or advice on how to obtain this information.

Thanks in advance.

This picture shows NCOs of the Ldst. I.R. Nr. 11:

I am searching for info on Landsturm Infanterie Regiment Nr. 11 assigned to 8. Armee in 1916!

- Kenneth

KSH
    ?

Default Re: I am searching for info on Landsturm Infanterie Regiment Nr. 11 assigned to 8. Armee in 1916!

The Landsturm Infanterie Regiment Nr. 11 was part of Gruppe Mitau (within the German 8. Armee in 1916) which later changed its name to Generalkommando 60 I believe. I'm very grateful if anyone can give me any info on Gruppe Mitau or the Ldst. Inf. Reg. Nr. 11.

- Kenneth

KSH
    ?

Default Re: I am searching for info on Landsturm Infanterie Regiment Nr. 11 assigned to 8. Armee in 1916!

No one that could be so kind as to help me out a bit here?

- Kenneth