Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 131 of 215 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2141

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

Default ek2 godet

Antique World War 1 WW I Prussian Imperial Germany Iron Cross Medal Pendant 1914 | eBay

Imperial Eks

This one slipped through my fingers for 60.00. A decent looking Godet. Oh well! Win some lose some I guess.

-JW

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

Hi,

I just picked this Godet up .
    It's in very good condition with original band .
    Mfg
    Marc

Imperial Eks

Imperial Eks

Imperial Eks

Nice! I'll have to get one. The one I posted (didn't win it) has some issues going on with its obverse 3 o'clock arm (rust a little). Yours looks great though!

?

Quote by JamesWatson View Post
    This one slipped through my fingers for 60.00. A decent looking Godet. Oh well! Win some lose some I guess.-JW

Another one which may be of interest to you. Currently at £38 with a day to go: Original GERMAN 2nd Class Iron Cross - Maker Marked , Iron Core Type G | eBay

Quote by NickM View Post
    Another one which may be of interest to you. Currently at £38 with a day to go: Original GERMAN 2nd Class Iron Cross - Maker Marked , Iron Core Type G | eBay
    OO. that's a nice one. Thanks for posting! So now you're telling me I gotta keep an eye on american ebay, german ebay and now british ebay?! haha.

?

Somehow the "worldwide" tickbox on ebay uk doesn't actually seem to mean anywhere else in the world, such as the US or Germany.........

I guarantee, when I've got the money and am looking for a deal, all the sellers I want to buy from migrate and post their wares on all the other ebays except the uk one.
    And then move back when I've spent my money on something else anyway. grrr

WWI German Framed Iron Cross Award 1917 | eBay

What are your thoughts on this document? What is something like this worth?

Too high...I find EKII Award Documents on EbayGermany for around 35 Euros...Forget US Ebay!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Too high...I find EKII Award Documents on EbayGermany for around 35 Euros...Forget US Ebay!
    cheers, Glenn
    Ok, thanks! The document seems to be in good shape, and might have been framed shortly after it was given to the recipient? Looks like someone cut through the paper backing on the frame, so maybe this was added later

?

My only EK2 document. It was given to the German soldier, who already rested in Allied POW camp (you can see censhorship stamp), so quite interesting and unusual document. I bought it for 50 euros with EK2 and great piece of old ribbon. So I think 77 dollars for single doc (framed though) is quite too much.

Miro

Imperial Eks