MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 164 of 215 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2141

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

?

Miro And Greg,

Thanks for the comments and also for saying the first one is probably marked FR. I've had it for years and always though the mark was just an empty square until taking the above photo, wish I could find a way of reading what's pencilled on the white label.

Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

Quote by ynot View Post
    LV 2nd class on a non com ribbon. I can't tell the age of the ribbon so I'll assume it's a replacement.
    Hi Ynot,

does it have a number following the LV ??

Mfg
    Marc

Quote by ynot View Post
    Miro,

Thanks for the explanation. If I'm being honest I always find it difficult to see any differences unless they're actually pointed out to me.

Ok, here we go with mine; the following are what I'd probably call my favourite crosses, the first one was bought in an antique shop in Germany, the shop owner said it had been sold to him by the family.

It has a square mark on the reverse and there appears to be letters inside the square - F ? maybe. There's something pencilled along the top which is too faint to read but possibly starts with Uffz. I've tried photographing the box from different angles and changing it to a negative but have had no joy in discovering the name, if anyone has an idea how I might be able to bring out the name in a photo please tell me.

Tony
    Hi Ynot,

Funny, it seems the stamp (FR) is rotated 90 degrees compared to others (at least those I´ve seen) !
    MFG
    Marc

?

Quote by unimarc View Post
    Hi Ynot,

Funny, it seems the stamp (FR) is rotated 90 degrees compared to others (at least those I´ve seen) !
    MFG
    Marc
    Marc,

I'll have to try and take better photos of the mark to tell for sure whether it's FR on its side or something else.

As for the LV cross there are two more stamps after LV but I’ve never been able to make out what they are, to me they look like either 1 2, 1 3 or 1 B.

Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Hi everyone, I am pleased to show you this wonderful EK1 pratically unworned conditions, with presentation box and also external paper box. This Ek, just arrived, is marked KO (Koenigliches Muenzamt Orden, Berlin). Hope you like itImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial Eks

Congrats on a very nice set in extremely good condition :-)
    A common maker, but seldom seen this nice and complete IMO

Mfg
    Marc

Thanks Marc, the only thing that I cannot understand is why the pictures I have uploaded are twisted....

cell phone pictures
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Yes, because my phone is often better than my camera to make pictures. Do you say that make pictures using camera will be the answer of the problem?I'm curious to try....thank you

?

Really rare condition for this type of cross. I just wonder which kind of storage is able to stop developing patina on silver parts. Probably it was cleaned before sale. But it doesn´t changes anything on the fact, that this is nice cross.

Miro