Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 46 of 215 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

Default Re: Imperial Eks

I can see why they are your "pride and joy".
    Having the original cardboard outer carton really adds to it.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

Dear All,

What do you guys of this cross...and what is the real value of it with it's original document?

IJzeren Kruis 2e klasse - Te koop op 2dehands.be

Thanks for your support!

Blue Heaven, welcome to the forum !...looks to ba perfectly good EK II with its award document, maker marked on the ring 'KM' for " Konigliche Muenzamt Stuttgart " (the Orders Division of the Royal Mint in Stuttgart), worth I would say 80-100 Euro.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Blue Heaven, welcome to the forum !...looks to ba perfectly good EK II with its award document, maker marked on the ring 'KM' for " Konigliche Muenzamt Stuttgart " (the Orders Division of the Royal Mint in Stuttgart), worth I would say 80-100 Euro.
    Thank you very much for the info!!!

Hi Chaps, I said that I wasn't going to buy another standard pin back EK1 & I was going to look for the rarer ones; but who can resist a Godet!! Sadly not with fangs, I'll have to contact a dentist!! Also posted a pic of a Godet EK2 with it to compare, Cheers, Richard.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Imperial Eks  
    Last edited by DUJAILAH; 08-18-2010 at 08:09 AM.

another beauty Richard.

Some crosses you just can't turn down. I have one stuck on a slow boat from the UK. I wasn't going to buy any more crosses
    this but---you know how it goes
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Greg, I'll look forward to seeing your new one. Yeah, I'm not very patient either. I want things yesterday!!! This one took 2 business days, very fast & I was chuffed with it. The paint loss in the field & on the W has patinated to a dark brown & the edge of the frame is black giving it plenty of character. My pics really don't do it justice, Cheers, Richard.

Please tell me what do you guys think of this one I just won on auction for + - $60. The EK2 is marked SW. Have not yet got it in hand so no extra photos available. Have been chasing down one for my collection for a while now. This is the first that I'm feeling good about. Hope I'm right. Thanks guys!
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Eks   Imperial Eks  

Imperial Eks  

Tom, nice original EK II, nice patina, (do not clean) mm S-W, Sy-Wagner of Berlin. Is the Hindenburg cross mm on back, with either a number or letter ?...
    Prost! Steve.

Thank you Steve. Must wait for it to arrive before I can answer that, unfortunately.
    Tom

Page 46 of 215 FirstFirst ... 36 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 56 96 146 ... LastLast