Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 65 of 215 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

Default Re: Imperial Eks

I've googled it and seen some pics of Mojave desert. Scary lol
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

?

I've googled it and seen some pics of Mojave desert. Scary lol
    Havent been back since I left.

Here's a Meybauer flat pinback. I was trying to take more pictures of 2 other cased beauties I have when the batteries died on my camera and by the time my wife got back from the store with new ones the sun was gone and the rain showed up right on Q

Imperial EksImperial EksImperial Eks

Nice Meybauer
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Thanks Greg

Here is the other posted earlier in this thread but Im trying to take better pictures of my collection.

Imperial EksImperial Eks

?

Nice ones Lee. I have always like "KAG" crosses. A plain front but a stylish pin on the reverse.
    I definately agree that the KAG crosses have a nice pin set which I also find on some of these 800 marked crosses. Heres a minty cased one.

Imperial EksImperial EksImperial EksImperial Eks

?

Here is the other 800 stamped cross I own and have posted before but would like to discuss. The patina is magnificent. The engraving is not very favourable in the collector community. I have a COA from D.N. but a peice of paper doesnt mean anything when the community gives it a thumbs down.
    I have thought about selling it because of this but what do you guys think? Should I sell it just because of the engraving or keep it in my collection because its such a nice cross?

?

The weather was very nice today so I took alot of pictures which I will be posting. Next up are some Godets First up is a vaulted Godet Berlin 800 incused cased EK1. I have been told this one was probably made in the 30's and the case probably doesnt belong to it. Should I search for a later or possible post war case for this one or keep them how I got them? Please give your oppinions. All coments are welcome ps there are others like this one seen with this case. Which doesnt make sense if this is a cross made in the 30's and the case is an early war one.

?

Here is one I purchased from the nephiew of Oberst. Wilhelm Eilker. I wish I still had his contact info so I could have asked him about his unkle and if he had anything else from him. He did send me a postcard album for free though and a scan of a picture of his uncle. If anyone has any info on this man or can point me in the right direction since I have not been successful on the net, I would much appreciate it Now for the cross with its case and carton. The core is an early one of Godet.

?

Here is my last Godet I have with a Urkunde to a Soldier in the 204 Division 414 Regiment 9 Company awarded 30.5.1917. I will probably frame this set.

Lee you have an endless EK collection Well done.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 65 of 215 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 115 165 ... LastLast