Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 84 of 215 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast

Imperial Eks

Article about: Excellent EKs you have there Chopperman. Can you tell me more info about this one?

Default Re: Imperial Eks

WOW Lee. You done good.

That 1870 is a beauty. Type A prinzens are hard to find and are
    pretty dam spendy when you do find them. That would be a center
    piece to any 1870 collection.

Well done, my friend.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial Eks
    P
    Many

Very nice additions Lee!
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Super.
    Congrats Lee.
    Damn i desperately need a 1870 EKII. But how am i going to save for that since i spend everything on uniforms?
    Attached Images Attached Images Imperial Eks 
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

?

Thanks guys These are keepers for sure I was happy to fill the 1870 and 1914 gap at the same time in one swoop

Gentlemen...superb crosses to be sure ! This has become a most popular and informative thread, with a large audience. I must admit to having nothing new top show here for some time (shame on me !) as my collecting has taken off in a completely different direction ! Keep up the good work, I shall return !
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Gentlemen...superb crosses to be sure ! This has become a most popular and informative thread, with a large audience. I must admit to having nothing new top show here for some time (shame on me !) as my collecting has taken off in a completely different direction ! Keep up the good work, I shall return !
    Prost ! Steve.
    In which direction Steve, if i may ask?

The Bundeswehr Kris !.....with the rise in price and the scarcity of items in the Imperial collecting sphere, I decided to endulge an interest that I have had since my teens.... see the sub forum under....
    "Heer, Luftwaffe, & Kriegsmarine Uniforms of the Third Reich".
    Prost ! Steve.

Yeah i know that sub forum Steve but i just don't interact in it as it's not in my field of interest.
    The only good thing i can thing for the BW related items, is that they are very cheap.
    I saw a thread yesterday that you started regarding 3 BW visor caps but if i remember correctly you had said that you sold all your BW collection to a friend of yours.

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Yeah i know that sub forum Steve but i just don't interact in it as it's not in my field of interest.
    The only good thing i can thing for the BW related items, is that they are very cheap.
    I saw a thread yesterday that you started regarding 3 BW visor caps but if i remember correctly you had said that you sold all your BW collection to a friend of yours.
    Sad thought really, as the Bundeswehr is the senior of all German Armies since the formation of Germany in 1871, outlasting the Kaisers Army, the Reichwehr and the Wehrmacht.....by a large margin, IMO its militaria must be preserved for future generations....I still collect Imperial, but I shall be choosey in future...and I recently stated that I had sold all my BGS (BundesGrenzshutze, Fedral Border Guards) not BW militaria...to concentrate on the BW.
    Prost ! Steve.

Hi Steve i just found some time to log in.
    Here i read that the BW was founded in 1955
    Bundeswehr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    That's why i have no interest in that. My militaria collecting interest stops to 1945. Not only for German militaria but for every militaria including Greek.

Page 84 of 215 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast