Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial German Aviation badge - helt with opinions of originality

Article about: Good evening! I would very much appreciate opinions on this pilot award from WWI. The award is sold from an antique shop in Sweden with warranty and return policy on originality. In my corre

Default Imperial German Aviation badge - helt with opinions of originality

Good evening!

I would very much appreciate opinions on this pilot award from WWI.

The award is sold from an antique shop in Sweden with warranty and return policy on originality. In my correspondence with them, they say that the award was reviewed on Wehrmachtaward.com around a year ago, and received confirmation of originality there (due to the seller, I).

I would be VERY happy if there are people here with knowledge about this award and its details that can help me regarding the originality. If you are skeptical, please refer to the concrete details so I can respond to the seller if it should become necessary.

Regards
    Jesper
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Aviation badge -  helt with opinions of originality   Imperial German Aviation badge -  helt with opinions of originality  

Imperial German Aviation badge -  helt with opinions of originality   Imperial German Aviation badge -  helt with opinions of originality  

Imperial German Aviation badge -  helt with opinions of originality  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial German Aviation badge -  helt with opinions of originality
    P
    Many

Default Re: Imperial German Aviation badge - helt with opinions of originality

The award is sold from an antique shop in Sweden with warranty and return policy on originality. In my correspondence with them, they say that the award was reviewed on Wehrmachtaward.com around a year ago, and received confirmation of originality there (due to the seller, I).
    Not one year ago just for one week from a user called "Doc_Holliday". link

You will get here the same oppinions.

Regards

Alex

Thanks alot Alex!

I wonder if this might be some one else (not the seller), watching the same auction as I and using the auctions pictures to get the badge examined by you experts (just like me)?

Unfortunately I did not understand from the thread if it was a good or a bad one? I cound not see that anyone had commented this particullar piece?

Did I understand you right - the badge looks good?

Best regards
    Jesper

Yes it is a nice period one.

Regards

Alex

Great! Thanks alot! How can you tell - can you see it on different or specific details or is it the over all image that the badge gives?

Best regards

Jesper

There are a lot of details but when you had dozens of badges in your hand you see this.
    When you want to learn more about this badges you have to spend some money and buy this upcoming book.

Regards

Alex

Thanks, interesting book! One last question; what is a good price for this badge? The seller told me that Wehrmachtawards has recommended a price around 500 Euro. Does it sound fair?

I would not pay more then 350-400€ for this version. Over the years i had 4-5 of this badges and all gone for less then 400€.

Regards

Alex

Good to know! Thansk for introducing me to those wounderfull badges!