Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Imperial German Aviation badges

Article about: Hi Guys, thought some of you may like to see some of my Imperial German aviation badge collection. Ferg1. Issue pilot badges. reverse. Issue Observer badges. reverse More to follow.

Default Re: Imperial German Aviation badges

I know nothing about Imperial badges, but I do recognise QUALITY when I see it. Super stuff. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Imperial German Aviation badges
    P
    Many

?

Here are some examples of Luftschiffer badges.Ywo army versions ,one Maybauer, the other unknown maker. Two Marine examples,one Juncker and the half size Godet in solid silver

reverse

reverse

?

Here are a nice pair of half size observer and commemorative badges by Maybauer .Obserer is solid silver ,other is silvered buntmetall

reverse

Three more reduced size pieces.
    reverse

?

Here are three examples of the C E Juncker pilot badge. One is a two piece in silver ,private purchase. other two are issue pieces one with standard pin back device other as a sew on type (note the holes around edge)

reverse

Some lapel pins !

?

Some cups/trophies etc.
    This is a squadron cup with all the pilot names engraved onto it. Bomber squadron served at Verdun and the Somme amongst others .

Another squadron cup

This is an interesting cup detailed with 1912 zeppelin test flight. A preview of what was to come two years later !

There is lota more but that is the more interesting stuff,hope you enjoyed ,anyone else care to show their aviation badges?
    Feerg1.

Outstanding
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

EXCELLENT! hard to find , great history

Stunning collection of rare and beautiful badges ! !

Fergus has been a great help to me over the past few years, and I am so very glad that he found this forum and shared a small portion of his collection with us.

I don't mean to put you on the spot Ferg...but your knowledge and friendship to me is priceless, and I trust your insight more than anyone else I know in this collecting area.

Now, to intentionally sound like a broken record...unbelievably stellar collection of rarities.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Thank-you Steve for your kind words and all the guys here too,it is a pleasure to share my compulsion...er I mean collection with you all . I would be very interested in seeing anyone elses badges.
    Ferg1.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast