Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Imperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's Tunic

Article about: I have just received my German 1895 uniform. It is a dark blue tunic with red collar, Brandenburg cuffs piped in yellow and tombac buttons. It also has a 2 place medal bar with a 1914 2nd Cl

Default Imperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's Tunic

I have just received my German 1895 uniform. It is a dark blue tunic with red collar, Brandenburg cuffs piped in yellow and tombac buttons. It also has a 2 place medal bar with a 1914 2nd Class Iron Cross and a Wilhelm I centennial medal on a court mount. The picture and riding boots also go with this collection. It also has an M1 1895 enlisted Prussian nickel and brass buckle with black leather belt and a pair of gold banjo should boards with fringe and vintage white trousers. I hope you like this new addition to my war room. I still need a Mannequin to put this on. Any thoughts????

John

Imperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's TunicImperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's TunicImperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's TunicImperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's TunicImperial German Model 1895 Infantry Officer's Tunic
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Very attractive display.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Very attractive display.

I like it very much!.....

It looks to be in amazing condition.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

That is a Beauty!!!
    In the picture of the painting, What type of wappen in on that haube sitting on the table?

Semper Fi
    Phil

I don't know Phil. I can't quite tell.

This whole collection is very old. When I inquired about this grouping before I bid on it. I was told that this uniform set was from a very old collection and the auction company was disposing of these. The owner has more uniform sets he had in his private museum. But none of the others were on the sale and they would be auctioned off at a later date. The riding boots have those wood forms in them and they are marked with the name of Lt. Col. G.F. Doran. Peal & Company, London. I assume he was the owner of this collection at one time. The sale was here in the states. Beyond that I don't have any more information.
    If anyone could help with any information It would be Appreciated.
    Thanks for all the kind words guys.
    John

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    That is a Beauty!!!
    In the picture of the painting, What type of wappen in on that haube sitting on the table?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Top grade friend.

a nice item.

A lovely display John. I'll swap you two signed copies of my new book for it!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast