Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Info about Kaiser Medal

Article about: I've googled this medal until my fingers bled (ok maybe not so dramatic) and have found nothing. I am not saying that there is no info anywhere but i was not able to find any. So does anyone

?

Default Info about Kaiser Medal

I've googled this medal until my fingers bled (ok maybe not so dramatic) and have found nothing. I am not saying that there is no info anywhere but i was not able to find any.
    So does anyone have any idea about this medal ?

Thank you guys.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info about Kaiser Medal   Info about Kaiser Medal  

Info about Kaiser Medal   Info about Kaiser Medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info about Kaiser Medal
    P
    Many

Default Re: Info about Kaiser Medal

It was given to those who took part in a commemorative march back in 1973. This type of thing is popular in Germany and Holland.

Cheers, Ade.

?

so what would be it's value? because i was thinking of putting it up for a trade because it is not in my area of items wanted.

Sorry I have no idea? I guess the value will be fairly low.

Cheers, Ade.

?

indeed, but thank you very much for revealing this mystery. at least i know something about it.

Ade, im glad you knew !...I had no idea, out of my timescale !. Adept, what I do know is the the Kaiser is still a popular figure in Germany, they have thier monarchists, who would dearly like to see a 'Hohenzollern' back on the throne, there are still few 'in-line' to the throne distant relatives knocking about who like to take it !. Notice the referance to 'King of Prussia' when Wilhelm II abdicated he gave up the title 'Emperor' of Germany, but not the title 'King of Prussia', which to some, he still is. I would imagine this badge is collectable, and i would list on E-Bay Germany to get the best price .

?

well i am not really that eager on selling it because to be honest, i really like this medal because it simply looks good, it inspires power for some reason.