Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge

Article about: Acquired this WW1 tank memorial badge some time back. I know they are hard to quantify due to production figures and production methods during the 20 and 30s, however you thoughts on this ba

?

Default Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge

Acquired this WW1 tank memorial badge some time back. I know they are hard to quantify due to production figures and production methods during the 20 and 30s, however you thoughts on this badge would be appreciated

Regards Brian
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge   Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge  

Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge   Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge  

Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge   Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge
    P
    Many

A nice-looking badge, although I am not qualified enough to pass comment on its originality. But going off the wear to the inside liner of the box, both have been together for many, many, years.

Cheers,
    Steve

Hello Brian,
    Unfortunately, I believe this example is not original.
    The detail is quite poor, both in the foreground and in the "bursts" in the air above the tank are the main points that I look at.
    Here is a photo of an original for you to compare.
    Ralph.

Kampfwagen Erinnerungsabzeichen, WW1 Tank Memorial Badge
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I agree with Ralph on this one. The details are just too soft.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.