Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Looking for German helmet with Camo.

Article about: Looking at this helmet on the jcmilitaria website,what are your thoughts? Is it common for these helmets to be unmarked. I have asked for more images as the ones on site seem blurred. Many t

?

Default Looking for German helmet with Camo.

Looking at this helmet on the jcmilitaria website,what are your thoughts? Is it common for these helmets to be unmarked. I have asked for more images as the ones on site seem blurred.

Many thanks Allan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for German helmet with Camo.
    P
    Many

"Per Ardua"

?

Hopefully the image has been attached.

MAP
    ?

Yeah, he needs to provide you with MUCH better pictures. Close up and with much higher resolution. No honest conclusions can be drawn from these.

The patterns is quite funky. Like a bunch of attached amoeba's LoL. But I've always said, don't discount the pattern just because it is different.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hi Allan,

It will be very hard to authenticate the paint as original with these images. Hi res closeups of the paint on the outside and the inside of the shell will be needed. At the outset there is nothing screaming fake but of course we will need to study closeup.

I look forward to seeing the photos. If it is original it will be a nice camo design.

Andy

Even on the website the images are blurry. I would wait for better pics and if the seller can not supply them then walk away.

Much better pictures needed and approach with caution as cammo lids are few and far between...…..well originals are. Cheers Tony

And non typical camo patterns need extra caution as this one needs.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Yeah, he needs to provide you with MUCH better pictures. Close up and with much higher resolution. No honest conclusions can be drawn from these.
    Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Even on the website the images are blurry. I would wait for better pics and if the seller can not supply them then walk away.

This dealer has the terrible photos - they really are shockingly bad. He was pulled up on here before, by Frank i think, for having the worse photos he has ever seen by a seller.
    For this reason alone i won't buy from him - it's like he has something to hide.

nick

?

Here are more pics, but they don't seem much better in my opinion, your opinions really welcomed.

Cheers Allan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Looking for German helmet with Camo.   Looking for German helmet with Camo.  

Looking for German helmet with Camo.   Looking for German helmet with Camo.  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast