Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

M-16 Camo, with helmet and chin strap!

Article about: Got this helmet at the S.O.S. last year in Louisville. Just now took a few pictures worth adding here! Hope you guys like it. I was actually amazed that the guy let me walk off with it befor

Default M-16 Camo, with helmet and chin strap!

Got this helmet at the S.O.S. last year in Louisville. Just now took a few pictures worth adding here! Hope you guys like it. I was actually amazed that the guy let me walk off with it before I payed, to have another person look at it! I guess I look trust worthy (oh yes, I did go back and pay the man). I love looking at the brush strokes and imagining someone painting their helmet almost 100 years ago now.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M-16 Camo, with helmet and chin strap!
    P
    Many

Default Re: M-16 Camo, with helmet and chin strap!

I am no expert on helmets BUT I really like what I see.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Nathen, a superb "cammo" painted Model 1916 Stahlhelm, evident by the full leather liner and band.....painted as per regulations in August 1918. Complete with chinstrap !
    There should be some maker and size markings on the inside of the side skirt just forward of the chinstrap mounts...for example "ET66" and a number stamped into the crown of the helmet on its inside, a lot number..looking a bit like this "Bi1234" have a look and let us know..........it looks to be a size 66 or 68 from the size of the air vent lugs. All in all a great looking original painted helmet ! Thanks for showing.........
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Nice helmet
    Typically this style of camo would be done at crops level not during field fatigues or any one individual user.

Eric