Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh

Article about: Here's my latest aquisition... I know it's not strictly a military helmet, but I could not resist purchasing this one, because of the helmet's fine condition and it's rarity... A Saxon Picke

?

Default M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh

Here's my latest aquisition... I know it's not strictly a military helmet, but I could not resist purchasing this one, because of the helmet's fine condition and it's rarity... A Saxon Pickelhaube for Militärbeamte...
    That's indicated by the little "extra" shield at the bottom of the Wappen... In this case the little shield is not separate but the wappen and shield are made in one piece. The wappen and shield are fixed with splitpins instead of the normal nuts and bolts.
    This haube was produced by Depaheg Patent...
    The shell is made of vulcan fibre instead of leather...

Adler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh   M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh  

M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh   M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh  

M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh   M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh
    P
    Many

Default Re: M 95 Saxon officers model, Militärbeamte...Menthos fresh

Hi Adler, I can certainly see why you bought this helmet. The condition is superb.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Adler, what a brilliant helmet One to be proud of, cheers, Richard.

Super indeed!
    Those are the helmets I intend to re-start collecting.
    Police, customs, firebrigade... as long as there are spiked!
    Didn't get to one yet...
    Prices on those helmets seemes more reasonable and less chances on fakes or what ever.
    How much dummie heads do you want for it adler?? (lol!!)
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Thank you very much gentlemen!

Prices on those helmets seemes more reasonable and less chances on fakes or what ever.
    How much dummie heads do you want for it adler?? (lol!!)
    Helmets like this are in fact not cheaper than the military helmets, but are indeed less faked... Concerning the dummyheads: I think you would have a few years work to pay this one...

Adler