Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M16 Camo

Article about: Good day everyone! I am thinking about picking this camo up. From what I see it's a good one but always like to be second guessed. Anyone see any problems? It's an ET64 Michael

Default M16 Camo

Good day everyone!

I am thinking about picking this camo up. From what I see it's a good one but always like to be second guessed.

Anyone see any problems?

It's an ET64

Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 Camo   M16 Camo  

M16 Camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 Camo
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M16 Camo

servus!
    i think,this helmet is very nice and org.item
    greets mike,lir2

I like it too! Nice one!

Regards,

Joel

Hey Guys, I am no longer interested in this one. It's on ebay and I asked about a suspected hole in the top and seller confirmed a really small hole in the top.

Michael

I like the looks of his one. Shame about the liner but a genuine looking piece.

Quote by 1918Militaria View Post
    Hey Guys, I am no longer interested in this one. It's on ebay and I asked about a suspected hole in the top and seller confirmed a really small hole in the top.

Michael
    Makes me wonder if a nail was placed through that hole to affix to a temporary grave marker...
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

Quote by IMPERIAL QUEST View Post
    Makes me wonder if a nail was placed through that hole to affix to a temporary grave marker...
    Those were my thoughts exactly. Sometimes we lose the story while looking for perfection in the item. I wouldn't be afraid to still go after this one... of course, that's just me.

Quote by Bugme View Post
    Those were my thoughts exactly. Sometimes we lose the story while looking for perfection in the item. I wouldn't be afraid to still go after this one... of course, that's just me.
    Yep, I would love to have this one.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

maybe has a hole on top because it was once used as a lamp shade?

?

Quote by battle gear View Post
    maybe has a hole on top because it was once used as a lamp shade?
    The hole is too small for a lamp shade post. Looks like it was punched into the top with a nail to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast