Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty

Article about: Yesterday's arrival, and I am very pleased. It is a fairly nice camo, with the thin black separation lines and large panels. The colors are a little subdued, and certainly show some wear, bu

Default M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty

Yesterday's arrival, and I am very pleased. It is a fairly nice camo, with the thin black separation lines and large panels. The colors are a little subdued, and certainly show some wear, but I like the three color camos that incorporate the tan color into the scheme. No chinstrap and no cushions, but otherwise a complete and clearly original leather banded liner. The leather is a little flaky and fragile, but it is there. It is a size 66, but the maker mark is covered with paint and hard to read. What I really like are the TWO pickaxe holes on the crown, they really wanted to be sure this one complied with the provisions of the Versailles treaty. I have an Imperial Ear Cut Out with a repaired pickaxe hole. This one definitely was not going to be able to be reused. Hope you like it. Jim G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty   M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty  

M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty   M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty  

M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty   M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty
    P
    Many

Default Re: M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty

Ouh this is very sad but apart of that still nice piece and diamond in your collection

Default Re: M16 Camo - Size 66 ET? - A Victim of the Versailles Treaty

Cool piece Jim.
    I really like this one.
    chris