Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army

Article about: Hello, I want to post my new helmet. It seems to me like Finish model resissuded by the Austro-Hungarian Army, only someone repainted with new colour and add german rivets. Under white colou

Default M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army

Hello,
    I want to post my new helmet. It seems to me like Finish model resissuded by the Austro-Hungarian Army, only someone repainted with new colour and add german rivets. Under white colour is original paint...Condition is not perfect, but not so much helmets like that remains....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army   M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army  

M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army   M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army  

M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army   M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M17 SOHLBERG helmet reissued by the Austro-Hungarian Army
    P
    Many

?

Found this and thought it maybe of interest, as it matches your's; Russian M17

Thanks I know this page, but this one seems to me like Finish production, Russian 17 is little bit another in details...

?

Looked the same to me, but then I not holding them in my hands.