Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15

Article about: Ok, I'm just a little bit proud to present this complete set... I had to sell a few of my ribs to buy this one, but I think it's a great addition... It's a Private purchase M89/97 Tschapka f

?

Default M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15

Ok, I'm just a little bit proud to present this complete set... I had to sell a few of my ribs to buy this one, but I think it's a great addition...
    It's a Private purchase M89/97 Tschapka for the Schleswig-Holsteinisches Ulanen-Regt. 15 (Saarburg) XXI Armee Korps, with the yellow Rabatte, Fangschnur, paradeplume and the 3 separate storage boxes... The Tschapka is named G. Zumstein inside the flat top... The Fangschnur, the parade plume and Cokarde are the models for Unteroffizieren...

Adler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15   M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15  

M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15   M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M89/97 Tschapka Ulanen-Regt. 15

Adler very very nice. Gary

?

Stunning czapka, with all the trimmings. Congratulations.

?

Thank you for your compliments gentlemen!

Adler

pjm
    ?

brilliant ... always my favorite piece of headgear since seeing Errol Flynn in the Charge of the Light Brigade as a kid.

Nearly decade ago at an estate auction I bought a 20th Ulan NCO veteran's complete uniform. I really just wanted the Tschapka - which is a beauty. The auction broke up the ensemble starting with a huge pastel portrait of the man on a horse. Then came the Tschapka with plume and Rabatte, the sword and the uniform with boots, belts and socks. I did not get the portrait, went overboard on the Tschapka, got the unit marked sword reasonably and the uniform cheap. It all balanced out at the time and now I'm quite happy I was resolute in bidding for the Tschapka for that undid the competition

Lovely Tschapka set Adler,.... pjm, please post photos of the set you mention above, i and many others ,no doubt, would love to see.

Quote by Adler View Post
    Ok, I'm just a little bit proud to present this complete set... I had to sell a few of my ribs to buy this one, but I think it's a great addition...
    It's a Private purchase M89/97 Tschapka for the Schleswig-Holsteinisches Ulanen-Regt. 15 (Saarburg) XXI Armee Korps, with the yellow Rabatte, Fangschnur, paradeplume and the 3 separate storage boxes... The Tschapka is named G. Zumstein inside the flat top... The Fangschnur, the parade plume and Cokarde are the models for Unteroffizieren...

Adler
    Adler,
    Absolutely magnificant Tschapka. I can understand why you would be proud of it. It is such a pleasure to see quality such as this. Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful piece of Imperial history.

Terry

?

simply a stunning work of art , true opulence , great to see it !
    Al

Very nice set you have got there, Adler.
    Just managed to get my first pre WWI periode helmet, I will post some pic's as soon as it gets to me!!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Thank you very much for your compliments gentlemen!
    Pjm, you have a great complete grouping of the Ulanen Regt. Nr. 20...

Adler