Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung

Article about: Sorry. I traded a few to my cousin including another EK1 for allied stuff so here´s what I have left. I cant find allied stuff here so I trade my cousin German stuff because I can get it alo

?

Default Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung

Sorry. I traded a few to my cousin including another EK1 for allied stuff so here´s what I have left. I cant find allied stuff here so I trade my cousin German stuff because I can get it alot cheaper here than he can in the states. The EK1 here is a KO. Some of the EK2´s include ED, R, KO, LW. The Urkunde I have is for a member of Infantry Regiment 76 for actions on 29 July 1916. I find the paperwork I get to be most interesting but I have to get my wifes dad or unkle to read it because they dont teach that old writing style anymore. I will post more of my WW1 and before collection.
    Hope you all enjoy!

Lee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung   Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung  

Default Re: Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung

leej11, nice collection, but, would of been better posted on the thread i told you about, in the Imperial section....'Imperial EKs' started by Chopperman. There you will find comprehensive discussion on the crosses and paperwork.

?

sorrybout that. still learning my way around here. Lee

leej11, i understand..its just that it keeps the original thread alive, and continues to stimulate discussion, if its o.k. with you i will ask a moderator, Adrian stevenson to re locate this thread to 'Imperial EKs', but only with your permission.
    Regards, Oradour.

?

I should have waited. I put the pictures in that thread. and I understand what you mean. Its A ok with me. Lee