Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung

Article about: Sorry. I traded a few to my cousin including another EK1 for allied stuff so here´s what I have left. I cant find allied stuff here so I trade my cousin German stuff because I can get it alo

?

Default Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung

Sorry. I traded a few to my cousin including another EK1 for allied stuff so here´s what I have left. I cant find allied stuff here so I trade my cousin German stuff because I can get it alot cheaper here than he can in the states. The EK1 here is a KO. Some of the EK2´s include ED, R, KO, LW. The Urkunde I have is for a member of Infantry Regiment 76 for actions on 29 July 1916. I find the paperwork I get to be most interesting but I have to get my wifes dad or unkle to read it because they dont teach that old writing style anymore. I will post more of my WW1 and before collection.
    Hope you all enjoy!

Lee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eks 013.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	244.0 KB 
ID:	104242   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eks 014.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	248.6 KB 
ID:	104243  

Default Re: Meine eisernes kreuz sammlung

leej11, nice collection, but, would of been better posted on the thread i told you about, in the Imperial section....'Imperial EKs' started by Chopperman. There you will find comprehensive discussion on the crosses and paperwork.

?

sorrybout that. still learning my way around here. Lee

leej11, i understand..its just that it keeps the original thread alive, and continues to stimulate discussion, if its o.k. with you i will ask a moderator, Adrian stevenson to re locate this thread to 'Imperial EKs', but only with your permission.
    Regards, Oradour.

?

I should have waited. I put the pictures in that thread. and I understand what you mean. Its A ok with me. Lee