Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

My Imperial EK Collection

Article about: Next I have another Godet pinback with its award document. The front shows some rust.

?

Default My Imperial EK Collection

When I started collecting, I picked up everything I could get my hands on. Like most collectors I found out that I couldnt have it all and had to narrow my collection down to what interested me the most. After finding a thread on this forum started by Greg on Imperial EKs, I was hooked immidiatellyMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection I find these beauties more attractive than anything I have ever com across so I would like to share my collection with you. I have slowed down a bit to save money for some of the rarer EKs so hopefully I can add some real gems to this thread in the near future. I took individual fotos of each piece so everyone could enjoy the beauty of these. Hope you all enjoy

Hopefully someday I will own some 1813 EK2s but for now I will have to kick this thread off with some 1870 pieces. First up is my newlly aquired 1870 A Prinzen.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Imperial EK Collection
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My Imperial EK Collection

Next I have a full sized 1870 A EK2 with the 1895 Jubiläumsspange on only one of two medal bars I chose to keep in my collection. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Here are some pics of the front and back of this magnificant bar. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Next up I have a very nice 1870 A EK2 with spange. I really like the setup on this one. Unfortunately I bought it with a fake 1914 Wiederholungsspange witch I took off. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

And some reverse pics.My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Another 1870 A EK2. A little dirty.My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Now for my only 1870 B EK2 and its really dirtyMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Some reverse shots. My Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Now for my 1914 EK1s. It is easy to only collect 1914 EK1s because the variety never seems to run out

Kicking it off with a double screwpost and large backplate; This unmarked and unknown maker is definately a favoriteMy Imperial EK CollectionMy Imperial EK Collection

?

Reverse shot without the accessories. The patina is awsomeMy Imperial EK Collection

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast