Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My Opa, Jacob Boos

Article about: I was going through some paper work today and re-found a few photos. Here is a photo of my paternal grandfather, Jacob Boos. I guess I do come from a line of military families. I just never

Default My Opa, Jacob Boos

I was going through some paper work today and re-found a few photos. Here is a photo of my paternal grandfather, Jacob Boos. I guess I do come from a line of military families. I just never saw it as WW II was over before I was born.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0017b.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	415980  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Default Re: My Opa, Jacob Boos

A nice dutch name

Quote by RobbyMB View Post
    A nice dutch name
    German,
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very cool Ralph.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Greg!
    Ralph.

Great photo Ralph!! Nice to see family photos during that time. I would like to see the belt buckle he is wearing. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry!
    Here you go.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0017c.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	299.4 KB 
ID:	416057  

?

Great stuff Ralph! The family tree is filling in quite nicely. Glad to see you are still finding more about your family history

Thanks Bill!
    Ralph.

Hi Ralph, a very nice image. Looks like the usual "Gott Mit Uns" buckle.

Do you know his unit?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast