MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My small collection

Article about: My WW 1 German ID Discs one 1915 pattern , two 1916 pattern disc, and I think a 1879 pattern disc. I can’t read the 1879 , can you read it?

?

Default My small collection

I Would like to start a thread where members can post their collection and share it with other members ,who may enjoy seeing it ( showing your stuff is half the fun of collecting) I have been collecting Imperial German items for a little over three years now, and would like to post some of my items from my small collection here to get it started. I hope that you would enjoy and join me and also post your.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection   My small collection  

?

Default Re: My small collection

more
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection  

?

m

?

115th Hessen

?

helmets
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection   My small collection  

Hi there Georg , great collection of early german gear , i realy like that camo lid , would love to see some good shots of it some time , cheers Raymond

?

Thanks-I have 8 German helmets/shells (M16/M17/M18), 4 of which are camo helmets. I will post some photos, the last one have odd colors. I will post more later.

?

Thanks-I have 8 German helmets/shells (M16/M17/M18), 4 of which are camo helmets. I will post some photos, the last one have odd colors. I will post more later; do you have any photos of your items?

?

Helmet 2

My small collection  

?

helmet3

My small collection  

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast