Become our sponsor and display your banner here

My Wurttemberg bayonets

Article about: Just showing you guys my two bayonets from the kingdom of Wurttemberg. Both have similar marked frogs. 1915 Stuttgart. Hoping the condition matches for all parts. Is the W script just normal

?

Default My Wurttemberg bayonets

Just showing you guys my two bayonets from the kingdom of Wurttemberg. Both have similar marked frogs. 1915 Stuttgart.
    Hoping the condition matches for all parts. Is the W script just normal Prussian or unique to Wurttemberg.
    Frog on the ersatz has a bend where the bayo handle fits.
    I would like to hear your opinions, thanks!

My Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonetsMy Wurttemberg bayonets

?

"Is the W script just normal Prussian or unique to Wurttemberg. " If you mean the W on the blade's back with the crown over it - that is an acceptance proof for the German Army - The W is for Wilhelm. Bavarian blades have an L and Navy ones have M. I like the Troddels you have there.

Very interesting, but really we need to see each bayonet individually with multiple photos to reach much of an opinion.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Very interesting, but really we need to see each bayonet individually with multiple photos to reach much of an opinion.
    Agreed

My Wurttemberg bayonets

?

Love the photo

Quote by aicusv View Post
    If you mean the W on the blade's back with the crown over it - that is an acceptance proof for the German Army - The W is for Wilhelm.
    That's my thought as well.
    but I would still like to see more pictures. --- I just like looking at bayonets
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.