Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

New Arrival medal lot

Article about: Hi, I got this today. its a 3 piece parade bar with ribbons. It came with a box, slightly beat up but ok. came with the original bravery certificate, I normally don't like items that come wi

Default New Arrival medal lot

Hi,
    I got this today. its a 3 piece parade bar with ribbons.
    It came with a box, slightly beat up but ok. came with the original bravery certificate,
    I normally don't like items that come with bibles etc but I liked the rest of the lot
    bible was from 1950 and later filled with religious cards
    on the inside flap I found 4 pictures which look like that had been hidden or stored there.
    they are alpine troops(I think) during ww2. that was a real bonus.
    Neat little set
    General Putnam

I don't think I have ever seen that maker of Hindenburg cross before.

can anyone help me on the unit stated on the certificeate?
    as always If you need more pics I can send
    New Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lot

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Arrival medal lot
    P
    Many

?

Very nice friend. The Medal bar with the case is a great find.
    The photo of the old sway backed mule with the soldier setting on him is funny, at least to this old Oklahoma guy.

it is a funny picture, I had to do a double take when I first saw it

MAP
    ?

Very nice. From the photo, it looks like the certificate is a photocopy. But you have it in hand so know better.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I took the picture under my kitchen lights. so it picked up glare the crown and ribbon border is slightly glossy and the rest of the writing and everything inside the border is matte and hand written. its hard to pick up the contrast been the elements in pictures.it does look like a copy, but I am pretty sure its ok.
    GP

its a nice find.

New Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotNew Arrival medal lotI love to butruess claim statements with support it never hurts. I have attached pictures showing the sheen of the border. how the ribbon and crown are slightly raise and there is a please ribbon type paint texture to the border. are these certs common?

?

I suspect that maker is G3 ( unknown maker). in all, a great find.

?

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    ...are these certs common?
    Not rare, but surely more uncommon than EK2 1914 documents. They sell around 40 €. Check this one:
    Sch