Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Nice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New Find

Article about: Hello, I just purchased this, and am really happy to find it. The photos were taken by the seller. I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. I really like the mail home ID on the lid of the

Default Nice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New Find

Hello,

I just purchased this, and am really happy to find it.

The photos were taken by the seller.

I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. I really like the mail home ID on the lid of the can. The strap looks almost like new, and everything looks to be in great condition.

Best Regards,

Alan

Nice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New Find

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New Find
    P
    Many

Here are a few more photos.

Nice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New FindNice Early Gasmask + Late Can + Mail Home ID New Find

a nice civilian one.

Thanks for your input Harry, I appreciate it!

I've been told by a couple of other collectors that this is one of two things: On person that I personally know, Chip Minx, who is a highly knowledgeable and respected advanced collector says this is an "Ãœbungsmaske" (training exercise gasmask) because of the red color rings to the eye pieces mean it is a training gasmask. Another person has told me that this is a "GM15 with what seems to be a Dreischichteneinsatz 11/11".

Am I correct in saying the "Rufungstelle" marking inside the mask translates to "recall site"?

Best Regards,

Alan