Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Officers Uniform.

Article about: Thoughts on this tunic, please. These are the best pics I could get as it's behind glass. Thanks.

I have bought from this dealer before. Many of his items are high prices but he tends to make some good deals to move items. And the shop he has it in is probably not going to see anyone want to spend that much on a tunic. Not really my collecting area so I might feel different about it by tomorrow anyway, lol

?

Make the offer, if he tells you to get lost, well you still have your money.

I just might do that.

ccj
    ?

Can you get photos of the shoulder boards and the cuffs? The tunic and the collar appear correct for a Friedensrock but the cuffs and buttons appear to be for the standard 07/10 tunic. I can’t tell about the boards.

Quote by ccj View Post
    Can you get photos of the shoulder boards and the cuffs? The tunic and the collar appear correct for a Friedensrock but the cuffs and buttons appear to be for the standard 07/10 tunic. I can’t tell about the boards.
    This thread is 7 years old, he didn't even say if he purchased it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2