Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Old Bayonet

Article about: Hey guys I have not been on in a while since I am getting ready to get out of the military things have been a bit hectic to say the least. This week I did have some time to get out and go to

Default Old Bayonet

Hey guys I have not been on in a while since I am getting ready to get out of the military things have been a bit hectic to say the least. This week I did have some time to get out and go to an antique store that my buddy owns. From time to time he will buy things that he know I will like. An old woman found this in her attic and wanted 40 euro for it but he talked her into selling it for 15 euro. She also had a box of about 10 dueling pistols from the 1700's but they weren't in amazing shape so I passed on them. I hope I paid a decent price but even if I didn't I still like it a ton. Thanks for looking!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old Bayonet   Old Bayonet  

Old Bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Old Bayonet
    P
    Many

Default Re: Old Bayonet

Nice World War I German bayonet! Nice price too
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

Thanks man!

A bargain!

Regards

Thanks Ingrid! I a happy with it!

Lovely butcher bayonet !! Nice find

Steve T

Better gave to the old Lady 30,-- Euro´s for this 98/05 bayo and it would be fair ! ...

Hi Kolby,
    Lovely old bayonet, they are getting scares to find in many places, your friend had a good buy with the lady for that one. I have the saw blade model of the same bayo but wouldnt mind that type either.
    Well done.
    dave

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Better gave to the old Lady 30,-- Euro´s for this 98/05 bayo and it would be fair ! ...
    When I got to the store I handed my buddy the 40 the woman had asked for and he pushed the money back in my hand and told me had talked her down to a lower price. Dont worry for the old woman my friend she has some dueling pistols that she is going to sell me and she will surely make some money off of me lol

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Kolby,
    Lovely old bayonet, they are getting scares to find in many places, your friend had a good buy with the lady for that one. I have the saw blade model of the same bayo but wouldnt mind that type either.
    Well done.
    dave
    I have seen pictures of the one with the saw blade and it just looks super scary and intimidating! WWI produced some fierce weapons! thanks for looking!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast