Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.

Article about: My newest addition to my collection All input much appreciated If anyone have any questions about the document and what it says just ask me - Kenneth

KSH
    ?

Default Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.

My newest addition to my collection All input much appreciated

Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.

If anyone have any questions about the document and what it says just ask me

- Kenneth
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.   Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.  

Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.  
    Last edited by KSH; 05-09-2011 at 04:21 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions appreciated on cased EKI (W.S.) with document and the original case carton.

nice original cross and accessories.....