Become our sponsor and display your banner here

patriotic iron cross

Article about: Hell Guys ,Been looking at a patriotic iron cross on ebay ,could you have a look at it to see if you think its right before i think about parting with any cash ,The pics are not too good .He

?

Default patriotic iron cross

Hell Guys ,Been looking at a patriotic iron cross on ebay ,could you have a look at it to see if you think its right before i think about parting with any cash ,The pics are not too good .He has a buy it price of 27.99 if it is ok would that be a reasonable price .Thanks Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patriotic iron cross.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	367067  

Default Re: patriotic iron cross

Paul it looks to be of poor quality from the photographs provided...I would not purchase on the basis of these photos, what is it made of ? what is its size ? there were literally hundreds of patriotic items made during the Great War in Germany and the occupied areas for both troops and civilians...from matchbox covers to items of jewellery.
    Prost ! Steve.
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)

?

Default Re: patriotic iron cross

Thanks and i will save my cash.Paul.