Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Photos of WW1 German Comrades

Article about: ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅&

Default Photos of WW1 German Comrades

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

I just want to start by saying that I do not own these photographs. These were all on ebay with separate auctions, and I noticed they belonged together. Unfortunately, the seller either did not notice or did not care, and they were split apart to different buyers.

I'm no expert, but from what I can get from the pictures is that one is a medic, and the other is in the infantry. The photos range from different times and places, suggesting they experienced a good portion of the war together. That said, I've wondered what relation they held to one-another, if they were friends or blood-related. Either way, I find it rather touching.

I've been planning on posting these photos here for a while, since it won't be too long until the photos are removed and they would never be seen together again. If anyone has any information on who they were/what they did, please feel free to add!

Photos of WW1 German ComradesPhotos of WW1 German ComradesPhotos of WW1 German ComradesPhotos of WW1 German ComradesPhotos of WW1 German Comrades

My gosh - are those two photos on the top right the same person? It certainly looks to be the same.

If they are, it's incredible to see how much he has altered.