Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Postcard of a German Soldier with trench knife

Article about: by Richie B Is it a DEMAG crank handled trench knife/bayonet ? Bingo !

Default Re: Postcard of a German Soldier with trench knife

Quote by Richie B View Post
    Is it a DEMAG crank handled trench knife/bayonet ?
    Bingo !

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Bingo !
    Do I get a prize !

Very nice photos Reibert!
    Congratulations,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knife
    I´m not sure but, IMO, it´s possible, that this soldier´s also wearing a Demag ? ...

Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knife

Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knife

another, IMO, nice, image:

Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knife
    Quote by rbminis View Post
    Very interesting Reibert!
    Congratulations! That trench knife looks very much like the latest one that I received.
    Ralph.
    Hi Ralph !

Two of such knives, sadly, in very bad condition ...

manufacturer:
    Union Messer- und Metallwaren Fabrik Zella, St. Blasii

Also Hugo Köller, Solingen, manufactured such type Armeedolch.

Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifeAnother nice Postcard, showing a soldier, wearing an Armeedolch, (private purchased with metal handle).

Some terms for trench knives:
    Grabendolch, Patrouillendolch, Grabenmesser, Jagd-Dolch, Jagdmesser, Stilett, Dolch, Dolch-Bajonett, (if attachable), Dolchartiges Messer, Dolchartiges Messer für Infanterie, Militärdolch, Armeedolch, Militär-Dolchmesser, Dolchmesser, Nahkampfdolch, Nahkampfmesser.

Quote by Reibert View Post
    Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifeAnother nice Postcard, showing a soldier, wearing an Armeedolch, (private purchased with metal handle).

Some terms for trench knives:
    Grabendolch, Patrouillendolch, Grabenmesser, Jagd-Dolch, Jagdmesser, Stilett, Dolch, Dolch-Bajonett, (if attachable), Dolchartiges Messer, Dolchartiges Messer für Infanterie, Militärdolch, Armeedolch, Militär-Dolchmesser, Dolchmesser, Nahkampfdolch, Nahkampfmesser.
    Very nice Reibert!
    One day I would like to aquire one of this design.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Postcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knifePostcard of a  German Soldier with trench knife

Here´s an other, very nice image of German soldiers of WWI, with an, (private purchased), Armeedolch:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast