Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2

Article about: Finally arrived. I quite like these items. Both made by Heinrich Timm, Berlin. Now I need to add some Bavarian ones, etc, to the collection Tom

Default Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2

Finally arrived. I quite like these items. Both made by Heinrich Timm, Berlin.
    Now I need to add some Bavarian ones, etc, to the collection
    Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2   Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2  

Default Re: Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2

Tom. lovely looking badges !....now, you have started something, I doubt you will able to stop !...there are some superb looking Kriegerverband abzeichen/badges to collect, especially the "Wurttemburg" variety, keep us posted on new additions. I havnt any of these badges in my collection, although I have often been tempted !
    Prost ! Steve.

Great looking badges, i seen 4 baverian ones on ebay last week, i think they sold for 20euro ....

Thanks Darren. Wow, was that for all 4?
    Steve, I know what you mean. Was just on the net looking at the LARGE variety of badges.
    Tom

yeah 3 of one type and one a slight bit smaller...i had them in my watch list, but i also had a whole lot of other stuff in thare as well, and as you know you cant have everything....i thought the price would rocket in the last few seconds, so i let them go....i tryed at christmas to start collecting these but prices were quiet high, and i lost out on 4 or 5 different badges...but thare is always a next time......

Another addition. Thought it best to attach to this old thread.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2   Preussischer Landes - Kriegerverband abzeichen x 2  

Nice addition, Tom...If you're looking for the different versions from the various Laender/States, then I urge you to take a look at EbayGermany and type "Kriegerbund" into the search feature...plenty to be had at low prices...
    These display nicely...
    cheers, Glenn

Super "new" badge there Tom ! Glenn is correct about E-Bay Germany, plenty of items at bargain prices............these badges make a great display, get them now while you can !
    Prost ! Steve.

Good idea...This has me thinking of adding a few of these to my display as well...The prices are definitely affordable, "a lot of bang for your buck" as we say...
    cheers, Glenn

Good looking badge
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast