MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Reichswehr or Bundeswehr Banner?

Article about: Found this banner online, seller doesn't know anything about it, does it look old enough to be Reichswehr or is it simply Bundeswehr? The braiding looks similar to stuff you'd see in the 20'

?

Default Reichswehr or Bundeswehr Banner?

Found this banner online, seller doesn't know anything about it, does it look old enough to be Reichswehr or is it simply Bundeswehr? The braiding looks similar to stuff you'd see in the 20's/30's, but who knows? Any thoughts?

Default Re: Reichswehr or Bundeswehr Banner?

I would say Bundeswehr. Compare the bridge-and-oakleaf design with the BW beret badge for the Pioniertruppe: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...niertrpmtl.jpg

?

Excellent, thank you very much!

As said from my friend in short Post sorry I agree.

Eric

?

Oh, no worries, it's not something that I had my heart set on, just something that I found to be interesting. Thanks for the replies gentlemen.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    I would say Bundeswehr. Compare the bridge-and-oakleaf design with the BW beret badge for the Pioniertruppe: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...niertrpmtl.jpg
    doomtown, HPL2008 is absolutly correct ! a nice piece for the BW collector ! with the coloured piping/tassles, I would say a "Reservists" souvenir of service piece. Prost ! Steve.

Even though it's Bundeswehr, I would still take it for the right price. It's a pretty nice piece regardless.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    Even though it's Bundeswehr, I would still take it for the right price. It's a pretty nice piece regardless.

Prost ! Steve.

?

I found it on german eBay, would you like me to keep my eye out for if the seller relists it? I would be about $22 including shipping.