Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remember The Soldiers!

Article about: I thought I would kick D-day off with a flömarkt so I went to the only one in my area today and started looking around. After an hour or two I didnt find anything worth jumping at and was on

Default Re: Remember The Soldiers!

Just for reference, heres the shoulder strap for Infantry Regiment 116 (J.R.116) and flag....sorry for quality and size,....
    Attached Images Attached Images Remember The Soldiers!  Remember The Soldiers! 

?

Default Re: Remember The Soldiers!

Wow! Thanks a bunch! I read your post with great excitement! I only know his last name witch I posted. My German is not perfect yet even though I have lived here for 6 years and been to school, which Im still attending making it hard for me to understand everything the man who I bought it from was telling me and my wife isnt much help because she doesnt care about this stuff. I do know the Soldiers address though if this helps. Bahnhofstrasse, 64 Geissen. When I get some time I want to drive there. Also can you please give me tips or websites I can use for future research? Thanks again! Regards, Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2