Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Request for Translation Help -- Kriegs Chronik

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm hoping that someone would be willing to translate Konrad Hass's war record for me. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you. Tom

?

Default Request for Translation Help -- Kriegs Chronik

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping that someone would be willing to translate Konrad Hass's war record for me. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Request for Translation Help -- Kriegs Chronik   Request for Translation Help -- Kriegs Chronik  

Request for Translation Help -- Kriegs Chronik   Request for Translation Help -- Kriegs Chronik  

?

Name is Konrad Kaas Underofficer in the 14th Bavarian Infantry Regiment, and 23rd Reserve Infantry Regiment. Born 25 of May 1894. Entered service with the 9th Company of Bav.IR 14 in 1913, took the field with them in Aug. 1914 and severed (list places) until April 1915 when he was transferred to the Bavarian. 23 RIR. Wounded June 16th (1915). Went to a couple of schools and fought on the eastern front against the Bolsheviks . Sorry more not more (may work on it later) but eyes and German skills aren't what they use to be.
    Last edited by aicusv; 02-21-2019 at 09:15 PM.

?

Appears he was awarded the Iron Cross 2nd class and the Bavarian Military Merit Cross 3rd class. There is another award that appears for 9 years service, but it doesn't make sense and I still need to work on it. The problem with translating this is all the abbreviations. He was also wounded a couple of times, more on that later.

?

aicusv,

Great information. Thank you for your time and your expertise. I appreciate it!

Tom