Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Sachsen Royal Court Tabs

Article about: Hello Friends, These arrived from Germany yesterday...Here's the story: One of my friends in Germany came across an old Livery-Type Uniform in an attic recently; It had literally fallen apar

Default Sachsen Royal Court Tabs

Hello Friends,
    These arrived from Germany yesterday...Here's the story: One of my friends in Germany came across an old Livery-Type Uniform in an attic recently; It had literally fallen apart already, accompanied by equally ruined trousers and a Zweispitz-Hat (2-pointed boat-shaped hat, like the kind an Admiral wears)...These Collar-Tabs were rescued...The owner of the property stated that her Great-Grandfather had been a Kammerdiener (Valet) on the Saxon Royal Court...
    Needless to say, I know next to nothing about them, so I'm about to embark on some in-depth research and will let you know what I'm able to discover...
    I also have no idea what they're worth, but I feel certain that they're worth more than the $10 I paid for them...
    Either way, an unusual and interesting piece of History preserved from the ravages of time...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sachsen Royal Court Tabs   Sachsen Royal Court Tabs  

Sachsen Royal Court Tabs   Sachsen Royal Court Tabs  

Sachsen Royal Court Tabs  
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 05-04-2016 at 03:54 PM.