Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

schaumburg-lippe ,,help needed

Article about: hi, have been offered a cased schaumburg-lippe 1914 cross for loyal service , i have to make an offer on it soon,but cant locate an up to date value .condition is almost mint. if anyone coul

?

Default schaumburg-lippe ,,help needed

hi, have been offered a cased schaumburg-lippe 1914 cross for loyal service , i have to make an offer on it soon,but cant locate an up to date value .condition is almost mint. if anyone could give me a rough value range as i want to make a fair offer on it. thanks in advance..paul

Default Re: schaumburg-lippe ,,help needed

ppsh33, principal military award for Shaumburg-Lippe during WW1, available in combatent and non-combatent versions, (only differance is the ribbon). The Cross for loyal service 1914-18, 10,397 names appear on the award roll, given to all ranks/classes, only one class, however a pinback was available for upper ranks ! value...£75 loose at a dealer, private £50, however boxed add another £30-40 IMO. The cross is shown below...
    Attached Images Attached Images schaumburg-lippe ,,help needed 

?

Default Re: schaumburg-lippe ,,help needed

hi oradour , thank for the info , was banging my head off the wall thring to get a price range on this. oh well i feel the medal fairy is about to raid my wallet. i have crossed over from 33/45 awards and medals within the last year and wonder why it took me so long ,the range and quality of awards appears endless . have discovered a major addiction to little black crosses . thanks again. paul,