Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Selling my imperial German collection

Article about: Hi all, Just wanted a little advice. I'm looking to sell my collection of German ww1 headdress (includes EM husars Busby, tschapka etc) as I'm moving on to another theme. I was wondering wha

?

Default Selling my imperial German collection

Hi all,

Just wanted a little advice. I'm looking to sell my collection of German ww1 headdress (includes EM husars Busby, tschapka etc) as I'm moving on to another theme. I was wondering what the best way would be to sell these items. I would love to sell them as a collection but more than likely will have to split it.

Any ideas or interests in the lot would be great to hear.

Thanks mgn

I would suggest that you contact forum member - ww1czechlegion
    Alan may be able to give you some good advice.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Default Quick pictures of the items

Here are the items I have - just quick photos

Selling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collectionSelling my imperial German collection

Hello,
    I might be intrested as a collection or even splited.
    But on holliday now, back in a fortnight.

cheers

Kris
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Nice
    It's not a huge collection so you may have some luck selling it as a whole.
    I know from experience that trying to sell a large grouping is near impossible.
    No one wants to spend a huge amount for a ready made collection and most
    want to just cherry pick the good stuff.

If you are interested in dolls, we can work a trade. We have been trying to sell
    my mothers doll collection for the last 10 years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Selling my imperial German collection  
    gregM

myself around.

?

Thanks for your interest and reply. That's cool but will work on a first come first served bases and really would like to a deal complete by the 26th of this month. Of theres anything particular please feel free to private message me. Many thanks mgn

Hi Mike,

Looks like a very nice collection of helmets. The only one that I question is the busby, as the fur does not look to be original from what I can see in your excellent photos.

I may possibly be interested in your jaeger zu pferde lobster tail helmet, and your steel bugle. Did the cover come with the shako, and is the cover marked inside?

I have an ulan tschapka just like yours, with the fixed mortar board. Your example looks to be in excellent condition, just like mine is. Recently I picked up a mint Prussian jaeger shako as well. My example doesn't have a feldzeichen, or the cloth field cover.

The stoneware mug looks interesting, as does the postcard album, and all the photo images. Nice canteen and drinking cup as well.

Thanks for sharing photos of your collection!

Best Regards,

Alan

Holy shit... how could you sit in the same room as all of those!!!! They would all stare at you and you'd end up certain that they all wanted to kill you!!!!

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    Holy shit... how could you sit in the same room as all of those!!!! They would all stare at you and you'd end up certain that they all wanted to kill you!!!!
    and that was only one wall The other three walls looked pretty
    much the same. When she passed, I inherited 310 dolls.
    gregM

myself around.

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    and that was only one wall The other three walls looked pretty
    much the same. When she passed, I inherited 310 dolls.
    Are any of them inflatable perchance? Just asking for a friend you understand.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast