Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Small collection of Soldbuch, Militarpass, Erzatsreservepass and Landsturmschein

Article about: Hi, I've been picking these up cheap over the last few years. They date from 1885 to 1918. I love the different colours and styles. Cheers Terry

Default Small collection of Soldbuch, Militarpass, Erzatsreservepass and Landsturmschein

Hi, I've been picking these up cheap over the last few years. They date from 1885 to 1918. I love the different colours and styles. Cheers Terry
    Small collection of Soldbuch, Militarpass, Erzatsreservepass and Landsturmschein

Default Re: Small collection of Soldbuch, Militarpass, Erzatsreservepass and Landsturmschein

Great collection Terry
    I assume the 19th century booklets are somewhat difficult to find.

regards,
    Corey

Default Re: Small collection of Soldbuch, Militarpass, Erzatsreservepass and Landsturmschein

Hi Corey, surprisingly, unless the 19th century books cover the 1871 Franco-Prussian War, they are cheaper than the WW1 books as they have no wartime service history - only training then into the reserves or Landsturm. You'll regularly find them on Ebay for buy it now prices (USD20-70) - Although I prefer to pay less (USD5-15). Terry