Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Soldbuch and more

Article about: Hi Guys, picked this up today. This small group of items are all contained within a private purchase wallet. There is his Soldbuch, two feldpostbriefs letter forms and ten feldpostkartes (of

Default Soldbuch and more

Hi Guys, picked this up today. This small group of items are all contained within a private purchase wallet. The soldiers name was Albert Gramathke. There is his Soldbuch, two feldpostbriefs letter forms and ten feldpostkartes (of two different print designs).

Even though he was a reservist born in 1880 and a married man with 5 children, by 1915 he was posted to Brugges in Belgium. His unit was Prussian II Ers Battl Reserve Infantry Regt 9

I have checked and he appears to have survived the war.

Sadly I cannot keep it, so I have to sell to cover the purchase of other items.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Soldbuch and more   Soldbuch and more  

Soldbuch and more   Soldbuch and more  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!