Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Some Medals WW I plus after he war

Article about: Hello, the best Medal is the War Memorial Medal (Bavarian War Memorial Cross / Bayrisches Kriegserinnerungskreuz). I saw it for a while at Weitze Militaria for 175,- Euro. If you look at wei

TCL
    ?

Default Some Medals WW I plus after he war

Hello,

the best Medal is the War Memorial Medal (Bavarian War Memorial Cross / Bayrisches Kriegserinnerungskreuz).
    I saw it for a while at Weitze Militaria for 175,- Euro. If you look at weitze .net you can find one.

Greetings Thomas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Medals WW I plus after he war   Some Medals WW I plus after he war  

Some Medals WW I plus after he war   Some Medals WW I plus after he war  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Medals WW I plus after he war
    P
    Many

?

Nice ribbon bar.

A nice and interesting piece.

Notice how the wearer had "elongated" his originally three-place medal bar by adding the Ehrenkreuz für Frontkämpfer.

Actually, all of the countless unofficial Weimar-era decorations for WWI service - such as the Bavarian veterans' cross seen here - were prohibited from wear after the institution of the 1914/18 Ehrenkreuz, but quite a few veterans continued to wear them in addition to it.

(Of course, those still serving with the military or any other uniformed organization would not have got away with that.)

nice bar.

TCL
    ?

How much do you think, I will get for it. For the Bayrisches Kriegserinnerungskreuz I found only one piece to compare.