Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Source for WWI Imperial German Helmet/Relic/Battle Damaged

Article about: After an EXTREMELY disappointing auction loss last night on ebay, I am trying to find a source where I can find one that is either in solid relic battle damaged condition or semi-relic condi

Question Source for WWI Imperial German Helmet/Relic/Battle Damaged

After an EXTREMELY disappointing auction loss last night on ebay, I am trying to find a source where I can find one that is either in solid relic battle damaged condition or semi-relic condition with partial liner showing evidence of battle damage - preferably camo...

Any help finding a source for buying one???

This is the one that slipped away, and is exactly the condition that I am looking for...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Source for WWI Imperial German Helmet/Relic/Battle Damaged   Source for WWI Imperial German Helmet/Relic/Battle Damaged  

[B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Source for WWI Imperial German Helmet/Relic/Battle Damaged
    P
    Many