Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"

Article about: Hello, I like the splotch pattern on this M16 helmet by maker "Gebruder Gnüchtel" in size 62. It's the first one I've been able to acquire by this maker. They apparently changed th

Default Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"

Hello,

I like the splotch pattern on this M16 helmet by maker "Gebruder Gnüchtel" in size 62. It's the first one I've been able to acquire by this maker. They apparently changed their maker code to "GL", and then finally to "SE" for the M18's.

If you look closely at the forehead area, there is a diagonal dent where the paint has worn off/shows rust, and a smaller round ding to the lower right of the bigger shiny camera flash area.

Best Regards,

Alan

Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Splotch Pattern Camo M16 Helmet by maker "G"
    P
    Many

From the photos it looks like a nice original variant camo M16 and I really like it.

Shame the entire liner doesn’t remain but nicer to have the band and some pads than an empty shell.