Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo

Article about: It's already a while since I posted something, but I din't have much time to do so, but let's start again... This helmet is for about 8 months in my collection, and the longer I look at it,

?

Default Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo

It's already a while since I posted something, but I din't have much time to do so, but let's start again...
    This helmet is for about 8 months in my collection, and the longer I look at it, the more I like it...
    It's a M16 with a two tone camo, the inside of the brim is also overpainted.
    I can't make out wich maker it is, but an "E" is slightly visible, therefore I think it's an ET size 66. The liner has never been touched and sits rock solid in the shell...
    The helmet was found in a local antique shop in Haarlem only a few weeks before I purchased it... As you can see on the label, this helmet was once sent to the family Lacomblé in Haarlem (The Netherlands) by mr. Krieger of Amsterdam.
    Enjoy the pictures,

Adler
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo   Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo  

Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo   Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo   Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo  

Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo   Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo  

?

Steel helmet M16 Two tone camo  

That's an absolute cracker!!! Got that 'been there' look, I wish I owned it, that's for sure.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Adler,

That is one sweet stahlhelm. Never been touched look to it. If you see an 'E' on the area of the MM and it's a size 66. The Manufactor would have to be Eisenhüttenwerk Thale, Thale/Harz 'ET' the only other manufactor with an 'E' that I know of was Sachische Emailles u. Stanzwewerke 'SE' but they only made a size 64.

Anton

Very nice helmet!!!
    Thanks for showing.

Regards

?

Thats a one time looker, very desirable, in excellent condition, and complete in every detail, you lucky man

?

Thank you very much for your reactions gentlemen!

Adler