Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stephane Dekerle. New to this forum, ww1 german uniform, equipment and headgear collector + website

Article about: Stephane Excellent photographs and very informative web site. It is coming along quite well. I have added a link for your site to my links page. Let me know if the wording is OK with you: Lo

imperialhelmets
    ?

Default Stephane Dekerle. New to this forum, ww1 german uniform, equipment and headgear collector + website

Hi, happy to join this forum, interested in ww1 German and French items, I have a website where you can find a number of good pictures (around 1000 already) of German ww1 spiked helmets, tschapskas, tshakos, feldrocke, coats, soldier's kit, infantry and cavalry accessories (saddles), MG stuff, telefon and accessories, etc, hope you'll like it and register as a member when the forum starts within a few weeks, enjoy ! Stephane Dekerle
    WWI virtual museum | imperial helmets
    I also wrote with a friend 2 big books about the French army in ww1 at verlag-militaria :
    Amazon.com: The French Army in the First World War - to battle 1914: Uniforms - Equipment - Armament, Volume 1 (9783902526090): Laurent Mirouze, Stephane Dekerle: Books
    Amazon.com: The French Army in the First World War - to battle 1914: Uniforms - Equipment - Armament, Volume 1 (9783902526090): Laurent Mirouze, Stephane Dekerle: Books

Default Re: Stephane Dekerle. New to this forum, ww1 german uniform, equipment and headgear collector + website

Welcome Stephane! Good to have you here

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Stephane Dekerle. New to this forum, ww1 german uniform, equipment and headgear collector + website

Welcome! Definitely going to check out your site.

imperialhelmets, welcome indeed, interesting site, tell me, do you own the items shown on the site or are they photographs of items from a number of private collections ?...

imperialhelmets
    ?

Quote by oradour View Post
    imperialhelmets, welcome indeed, interesting site, tell me, do you own the items shown on the site or are they photographs of items from a number of private collections ?...
    Hi Oradour, that's my private collection, as I explain in the foreword I had no room to display my collection so I took the decision to take pictures and display them on a website, at least everyone can enjoy and find some information, however that's a hard job, time consuming and I still have a number of items to photograph .... step by step ! what did you prefer ?

imperialhelmets, outstanding collection !.....i came across your site earlier this year but found it not yet up and running, its now nearly there, i shall visit with some frequency.....its good to see such a collection displayed in the public domain, where devotees old and new of the Great War can ponder at will. You say you have no room to display, dont tell me after they are photographed you put them away in boxes !.....they need to be handled !

imperialhelmets
    ?

yeah, I put them back in boxes ! but I don't tell you where are the boxes :-)

imperialhelmets, oh well !...good luck with your forum and site.

imperialhelmets
    ?

Smile Re: Stephane Dekerle. New to this forum, ww1 german uniform, equipment and headgear collector + website

Hi, I tell you a secret, boxes are in .... my attic stef

Welcome to the forum.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast